Recorded: August 19, 2008
Your Host: Keith Albright and Steven Murawski
Show Length: 52:03
In this episode, Steve and I interview Steve Friedl and discuss his white paper on the DNS vulnerability. Steve explains how it works and how you can protect yourself.
Thanks for listening and we hope you enjoy.
Links mentioned in this show:
- Steve’s DNS Vulnerability White Paper
- Microsoft’s Live Mesh
- Exchange System Manager for Vista
- Download Exchange System Manager for Vista
- Microsoft’s Virtualization Friendly License Changes
- Corrupted TCP/IP stack repair
- Corrupted Winsock repair
- Ultimate Boot CD For Windows
- VMWare Licensing Snafu
Read the full show notes here.
Keith - SharkBait and SharkTank