Recorded: February 4, 2009
Your Host: Steve Murawski, and Keith Albright
Show Length: 43:08
This show is brought to you by Quest Software.
When it comes to scripting, you’re a warrior. But mighty warriors need mighty tools!
For awesome PowerShell scripting, nothing matches the might of Quest’s PowerGUI?. Versatile and easy to use, PowerGUI? helps you build commanding scripts that leverage PowerShell’s strength across the enterprise. Now, ruling your domain is easier than ever.
Is your scripting might equal to the challenge? Put the power in your hands. Download PowerGUI today.
- Repairing Windows Registry
- Chkdsk reference
- Examining & tuning disk performance
- Enable SMTP logging on Exchange 2007
- Exchange Log Parser
- Setting up Exchange 2007 Send and Receive connectors
- Removing Public Folder via Exchange Management Shell
- Get-PublicFolderDatabase cmdlet
- Deciphering SMTP error codes
- PDF reference doc on SMTP error codes
- What the heck is PendingRenewalDeletion.com
- Cahoots Project
- Concentrated Tech Cahoots Beta Info
- Concentrated Tech Cahoots Beta/Test site
Read the full show notes here.
Read the UStream chat log here.
Sorry, none this week.
SAPIEN Technologies is out to make scripting — whether you’re working with Web scripts, Flash scripts, Windows administrative scripts, or related technologies — simpler.