Recorded: January 13, 2010
Your Host: Steve Murawski and Keith Albright
Show Length: 1:16:35
Before you acquire power, you must acquire knowledge – and Quest Software has what you need! In Jeffery Hicks’ e-book, “Managing Active Directory with Windows PowerShell,” learn how PowerShell helps you master local accounts and groups, password management, security and permissions and much, much more. You’ll also learn about the PowerShell extras and out-of-the-box features that will help you control Active Directory.
Don’t wait – register for your free copy of Jeffery’s book, and see why PowerShell and Quest Power GUI are the ultimate Windows management tools.
- Interview with Jeffery Hicks - a certified Microsoft professional (MCSE,MCSA,MCT), a Microsoft MVP, and an IT veteran with almost 20 years of experience, much of it spent as an IT consultant specializing in Windows server technologies. He works today as an independent author, trainer and consultant.
- VMWare ESXi Performance Monitoring and Charting
- VMWare ESXi Hidden Console
- IOMEGA V-Clone
- Make any RSS Feed into a Sharepoint Web Part
- Quick ways to determine which version of IIS is on a server
- Exchange 2007 Mail Retention Policies
- Are forums dying/dead?
Read the full show notes here.
Read the live UStream.tv chat log here.
Sorry - None this week