Steve, has gotten into a spot where his job is asking more of him than he expected.

I have never fully committed to any of the production other than showing up to discuss topics. I think at this point I will commit to our listeners to at least blog about topics until we can get back on track.

So  basically no Ustream tonight

Comments

1. 1
    Keith Kern
    May 12th, 2010 at 8:29 pm

🙁 … gotta hate it when work gets in the way of fun life stuff. Hopefully there will be lots to talk about upon return.

2. 2
    Brad
    May 31st, 2010 at 11:44 am

Ouch this is really looking like pod fading. hope you are back soon. I love the show and miss having it on my drive to work.

3. 3
    Petri Lopia
    June 10th, 2010 at 3:05 am

This is starting to sound really bad…
    Hopefully there will be new episode soon…

4. 4
    Kryten
    June 12th, 2010 at 5:33 pm

Hi Guys,
    Missing the show a lot. Please let us know what’s going on and if you are likely to do any more anytime soon.
    Thanks.

5. 5
    Fred
    June 21st, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Come back! Hope you all are well.
    Love your show! Makes me feel less alone. Being a the only Sysadmin in a SMB can be a bit lonely.

-Another Sysadmin

6. 6
    chet
    June 27th, 2010 at 7:22 pm

POD-FADED!!

Don’t you hate how when some keeps repeating something like, “I hate chocolate…..I hate chocolate..” over and over. And then you see them eating chocolate?

Well, I kept hearing, “We’re not going to pod-fade” and guess what happened?

Can you at least post an update telling us you have podfaded so I can remove you from my iTunes and Zune lists?

Thanks guys. It was fun while it lasted. But come to terms and let us know so we can move on, instead of leaving us hanging.

7. 7
    big cat
    July 5th, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Please do us the favor by updating your site to tell us you have Pod-faded. This way we can remove you from our Pod Catchers

8. 8
    Jim Beason
    July 7th, 2010 at 6:46 pm

I hope you are not podfading, but would understand if you are. I’m trying to find the time to do one hour on Podnutz Daily and having trouble with that, so I can only imagine the sacrifice it takes to do a weekly podcast. Whatever happens, I want you to know that I have enjoyed your podcast and have learned a lot. Thanks for all of the hard work.

9. 9
    Aaron
    July 10th, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Thanks for all you guys do! Looking forward to future episodes! All of us sysadmin types understand how life gets busy – we appreciate your contributions!

10. 10
    Winston Wolf
    July 22nd, 2010 at 9:05 am

We (Susan and I) feel your pain guys!

To the naysayers – piss on you! I’d like you see you try to put food on your table while telling your customers or boss “Sorry, can’t work tonight because I’m going to be recording my podcast”. I bet you that you either loose customers or your job.

Rich, Steve, Keith – We will be here when you get back. In the mean time I’ll go tweet about Pancakes.

11. 11
    Geek
    August 3rd, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Pod-Faded and Dead.
    It was fun while it lasted.

12. 12
    Steve
    August 7th, 2010 at 7:24 am

@Winston Wolf – Thanks for the note of support! We really appreciate it and I’m personally looking forward to when I can free up the time to dedicate to the show again.

13. 13
    Keith Kern
    August 8th, 2010 at 5:17 pm

At least there will be a few people awaiting your return. I check back weekly with pleasant anticipation.

At the same time, I know how things can go from zero to insane in a few short weeks. Hope all is well … did someone mention pancakes? 😛

14. 14
    Andy
    August 14th, 2010 at 11:47 am

Hey – I’m glad you are back too – I’m not sure what all the fuss is for those people who think you’ve podfaded. Surely in 2010 AND for a sysadmin podcast, people are using a podcasting client that automatically checks to see if there are any new episodes. If there are no podcasts available then it really doesn’t matter. If you are checking by hand – something is wrong.